Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New name


I changed my title. Actually I changed it a bunch of times. Some of the rejects were
**Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL
**If I could save time in a bottle
**5 pomegranate seeds

And so forth. I chose this one to remind myself that sometimes it is good to play it safe but sometimes it is no better to be safe than sorry. A few risks are necessary. Because being sorry when you didn't go for it is a bad feeling.

Or as Kellen Winslow might have said, Leave it all on the field.

Or as Don McLean said "I knew if I had my chance, that I could make those people dance, and maybe they'd be happy - for awhile."

Music is on my mind tonight. Can music save your mortal soul? Music winds through my heart and I am so tone deaf.

Every picture tells a story
Every story lights a star
Every star is someone dreaming
Every dream is who you are.

Be kind. We are all we have until we rest in the arms of our Mother.

6 comments:

  1. Being proactive and moving to a new site is a good idea. And if you can put it to music too...all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is coming along nicely, I am still struggling, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you, Benni! I like your blog (as usual) a lot.

    that Don McLean song is one of my favorites...and I too love music and cannot sing. My daddy told me once I couldn't carry a tune if I had a bucket with a lid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS no better to be safe than sorry. Safe doesn't get us many new places...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little by little we'll all get famliar with this new Home... Have a great day, Benni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found and added you. Go to blogger.com go under reading list and click on add. then put in whoever you want to add, ie. http://libracinn.blogspot.com Thank you for being here :)

    ReplyDelete